A gathering of model railroaders in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada who meet weekly to run each other's layouts and enjoy the camaraderie model railroading offers.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
2008.... A success
The LVN was host to the FNGers 12 December 08. We had fun doing the Switcherama...a concept to promote short train orders with crews using a 4 axle unit and van. Here are some of the action shots.
Well this fall has sure been great. There was a layout booked for every Friday night and we are booked solid to the end of May 09. Folks have reported a good time was had by all. In many cases there were double sessions with slide nights and layout building. Thanks again to all the hosts.
Hi Chris, just wanted to let you know that I thought you got a bunch of very good photos of the session, the facial expressions are great. Not sure what Mike was thinking of as I reached around him for the switch!
1 comment:
Hi Chris, just wanted to let you know that I thought you got a bunch of very good photos of the session, the facial expressions are great. Not sure what Mike was thinking of as I reached around him for the switch!
Stan
Post a Comment