Fred, Ron and I braved the ice covered highway to visit Merrickville to do our annual visit to the hobby store for the post Christmas sale. After, we returned through Smith Falls and visited the CP station to see prototypes at work. Then again back to Ottawa where we and the wives and family sat down to a fun evening of food and drink. Photos to follow tomorrow.
3 comments:
Several of us used to do the same thing the day of Jeff's post Christmas event. Just for variety, and if the weather cooperated, we would occassionally return via Brockville in order to catch some CN and VIA action. Looking forward to the photos. Happy New Year.
Cheers, Marty on Vancouver Island
Unfortunately I was much to far under the weather to get to Jeff's this year, I spent the better part of that weekend wrapped up on the couch, and this past weekend was spoken for. Ah well, just have to look forward to the next trip!
Stan
Post a Comment